Intro – Calendar
You must ensure that your project meets the Foundation’s required selection criteria.
Read the information related to each focus sector (Sustainable agriculture, sustainable fishing, biodiversity conservation, sustainable technologies) in order to be sure that your project is in line with our priorities.
Any application that fails to fulfil these criteria will not be considered.
Please review the guidelines step by step in order to access the next ones.
- Launch of call for proposals: mid-December 2019
- Deadline for submission of concept notes: 1st February 2020
- Results of the concept note evaluation: March
- Submission of full proposals for the pre-selected projects: April
- Examination of the full proposals: May
- Experts Forum: June
- Final selection: July
- Establishment of grant agreements: October-December
- Deadline for signature of grant agreements: December