The Foundation publishes its 2014 Annual Report
The 2014 Annual Report marks the end of an eventful year for the Foundation:
- The ten-year anniversary of its founding in December.
- International Philanthropy ‘Oscar’ from the Admical network, and the Foundation named by Youphil as one of the ten most important French philanthropists.
- A new strategic financial partnership with Oak Foundation.
- A new website.
- A refocusing on five core countries and four focus sectors.
- A board of 33 volunteers experts.
In ten years, the Foundation has supported 220 projects with € 20 million of its own funds and set up 82 operational partnerships. These projects have benefited 5.3 million people and enabled 2 million trees to be replanted, 2.2 million hectares of forest to be protected, and 36 animal species to be safeguarded.