When you visit our website, cookies are automatically placed on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that enables our site to collect information related to your browsing and to better customize the services provided.
The file is automatically downloaded to your computer. As specified in the message on the bottom right of our homepage, by continuing to browse on our site without modifying your cookie parameters, you agree to their use.
How do I change my cookie settings?
Below are different ways of managing cookies, depending on the browser you are using:
1. Click on the Menu button (the three bars on the top right) and choose ‘Options’;
2. At the top of the window, choose ‘Privacy’ (the mask);
3. Select or clear ‘Accept cookies’.
1. Click on Safari, then ‘Preferences’;
2. Choose ‘Privacy’;
3. In the ‘Block cookies’ section, make your selection.
1. Click on ‘Tools’ and then ‘Internet Options’;
2. Click on ‘Privacy’ and then ‘Settings’;
3. Move the cursor up or down to block or allow cookies.
For more information on cookies (in French), we invite you to visit the website of the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties): http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/ or AboutCookies.org: http://aboutcookies.org/ .